Prices and Payment
As excited as you are to get started – I’m excited, too! – please, don’t submit a payment for training without first applying. I don’t want to take any of your hard-earned money without being sure you’re someone I can help.
Standard, One-on-One Online Training
What you get:
- Customized exercise programming catered to your experience level, fitness level, body, seasonal schedule, and lifestyle
- Access to the Daniel Lopez Training App, through which your programming will be delivered, and through which you can keep track of both body stats and data regarding your training (including alerts when you hit new PRs, and cool graphs showing your workouts and body stats over time)
- Updated programming for when life gets in the way (planning around travel, adjust in case of missed workouts, etc.)
- Customized nutritional guidance grounded in your goals, commitment level, and lifestyle
- Access to the nutritional curriculum offered in my “12 Month Complete Transformation” at no additional cost; I highly encourage subscribers to this opportunity for a truly exceptional coaching experience.
- Strategic adjustments to both diet and exercise plans based on how you are progressing and whatever obstacles (social events, work trips and hotel gyms, family obligations, etc.) life throws your way
- Skype check-ins as necessary to help keep you accountable and to allow for immediate transfer of ideas (demonstrate form, perform assessments, convince your mom that protein powder won’t kill you, etc.)
- Unlimited support via app (messages are almost always responded to within 24 hours, and usually much faster than that)
- Guidelines for tracking your progress so that you (and I) can know if and when your programming and nutrition need tweaked to keep heading towards your goals as quickly and effectively as possible
- Peace of mind knowing that a professional is seeing to every detail of your fitness; all you have to do is follow the plan!
- As much “how” and “why” as you’d like to know regarding what I have you doing. I don’t believe in developing dependent clients; I hope you’ll stay with me forever (it’s more fun that way), but if you stop training with me, you should be leaving with a complete understanding of the fundamentals of exercise and nutrition, and you should know how to keep making gains long after we’ve ended our Skype dates.
For whom is this service best suited?
- People who already workout and are looking to take their fitness to the next level
- Those with ambitious aesthetic goals (the “I want to look great naked” crowd)
- Those with busy lifestyles who need workouts that work around travel and other unavoidable hiccups, but who have gym access and are willing to go
- Those who want the fastest results
- Those who are ready to make large lifestyle changes, right away
Daniel Lopez Flagship Program With Diet and Exercise Coaching and Injury-Friendly Alternatives
One-Time Purchase (Best Value*)
- Access to a workout program selected for you based on your experience level, current ability to exercise (taking into account acute and/or chronic injuries), and lifestyle
- Options for your workouts: full workout, at-home workout, or a quick (under 30 minutes) workout so you can stay on track regardless of what life throws at you
- Access to as many video form checks as you’d like to send (as well as some I’d like you to send!)
- A year-long curriculum designed by some of the most respected names in nutrition science and change psychology to change the way you think, feel, and behave around food and exercise
- Automated daily reminders to help you stay accountable with your daily habits so you can stay on track and make big changes over time
- Peace of mind knowing you’re not just on another “program;” you’re setting a solid foundation upon which a lifetime of healthy diet and exercise is built
- Access to me via an online portal, with which you have as many check-ins as you’d like, plus a few times I’ll be reaching out if I see room for exploration and growth
- Unlimited questions via that online portal; you’re paying me for the chance to learn, and I want to help you with that as much as I can
Who is this for?
- Those seeking general weight loss without calorie counting
- Those with little-to-no exercise experience looking to get started
- Those who are ready to change, but would like to do so “one step at a time”
- Those who need guidance, but don’t have the funds for my other offering
- Those who may not have consistent access to a gym (the expectation with my other program is that you’ll make it to a gym 3x/week or more)
Who is this not for?
- Anyone expecting to lose significant amounts of weight in under 12 weeks
- Those who will feel discouraged by not seeing the scale trend down right away
- Those who are not willing to challenge their current beliefs about food, exercise, and the way those things fit into their lives
Daniel Lopez Training Flagship Program With Exercise Coaching